Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Spicy Walnut Pork Loin

Walnuts, hot sauce, and pork loin is all it took for my latest creation.  Don’t ask where the idea came from, but that is what was for supper last night.   I marinated five pork loins in hot sauce (I use Texas Pete).  Then, I finely chopped a bunch of walnuts and dredged the pork loins in the nuts.  Baked them in the oven for about twenty minutes and they were ready!!  When they were ready to serve, I poured a little more hot sauce on top of it…. Wow, another great idea.  I had to go back for a second piece and ate it completely!!!  If you're a wine drinker at all, I drank reisling with it last night and it really brought out the spicy flavor.  Next time, I will try a chardonnay to bring out the buttery flavor of the nuts!!  Happy cooking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment