Saturday, October 9, 2010

Disappointment....

So the meal for last night was NOT a huge hit… so for anyone who loves beef listen to the following advice:  honey is not the best ingredient for a marinade.  I wanted to make a nice supper for my husband last night.  We ate ribeyes, macaroni and cheese, and green beans.  Unfortunately, the marinade wasn’t the best- my husband did say it wasn’t bad, but I saw the look of disappointment while he was eating!  I guess this blog will also include some of the bad foods so you know what not to do with food or you could always share a better idea with me!!
The marinade included: Worcestershire sauce, red wine vinegar, Italian dressing, garlic, honey, ground pepper, and cayenne pepper.  The marinade was just too sweet for us. 
Oh well, I guess I can’t always make everything that tastes the best! 

No comments:

Post a Comment