Monday, November 1, 2010

Yummy chicken

Do you want something that is different, yet tasty? Try my Greek inspired chicken!  It is very simple to make and yummy.  Normally, my recipes are for two large chicken breasts… my husband eats one and I share mine with my daughter and usually on the stove.  It seems to be easiest for me. You can always alter any recipe to your own needs!!
Marinate two chicken breasts in a Greek marinade or dressing.  Season them with garlic and oregano.  Brown the chicken on med high heat on both sides.  Peel and cut up a cucumber or zucchini and cut a bunch of cherry tomatoes.  You can toss them in a dash of the same marinade or olive oil and just a pinch of cracked pepper.  Add them to the chicken and cover.  Continue to cook the chicken until done.  Keep an eye on the vegetables and make sure they don’t stick!  You can add as many veggies as you want. 
Happy cooking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment