Monday, November 22, 2010

Bacon Cheese Dip!!!

Over the weekend we had a little get together at my house and the dip that I made was a huge hit for those who had the chance to eat it!  Literally, one person ate half of it (he may have paid for it later)!! I was surprised at how well it turned out!  I got the idea for the dip appetizer from combining a few ideas of dips that I read. You need:
·         2 cream cheeses (room temperature)
·         6 slices of cooked bacon
·         2 cups of cheddar cheese
·         Garlic powder
·         3 artichoke hearts (diced)
·         Ritz crackers
In a microwavable bowl I added the cream cheese, diced artichokes, four shakes of garlic powder, one cup of cheddar cheese, and all of the bacon crumbled up.  I stirred it and put it in microwave for about five minutes.  I stirred it up and the rest of the cheddar cheese.  Next, I took a handful of the crackers and crushed them and put them on the dip (so it was a crust on top).  Then, I put it back in microwave for about two more minutes.  It was served with crackers.  Enjoy!  Happy cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment