Monday, November 22, 2010

Corny Macaroni

Do you need to make a dish to take somewhere or want a new recipe for Thanksgiving?  I have the recipe for you.  I have never met anyone who does not like this!!!  Corny Macaroni and Cheese…. Two of my favorite things!  I can’t take credit for this recipe at all!  My aunt has been making this for years and everyone loves it.  It is so simple to make and it rocks!! 
You need:
·          2 cans whole kernel corn
·         2 cans cream corn
·         2 cups uncooked macaroni
·         2 cups Velveeta cheese
·         ½ cup butter
Throw it all in a cake pan and baked covered at 350 for 30 minutes.  Then, stir and bake uncovered for 30 minutes. 
Make sure you use the liquid from the corn when you add it in.   I have to admit I use more of the cheese and a little more of the macaroni, because I love it cheesy!!! Enjoy if you make it.  Happy cooking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment